When you are ready to invest in a new heating system, you want to be sure that you are choosing the best heating system not only for your needs, but for your personal user preferences. If you have access to natural gas on your property, we strongly recommend that you consider the use of a gas furnace in Greenwich, CT. There are a lot of benefits that you can enjoy in using this type of heater.
It’s important to note, of course, that you are only going to get the best performance possible out of any heater if that system is appropriately sized for your home and installed/serviced by a trained professional. Dial our number to guarantee that this is the case. Review the following information, and let us know if you think a gas furnace is right for you.
- Natural gas is an affordable fuel source. Even now that oil prices have dropped, natural gas tends to be the more affordable fuel option. Plus, it’s important to remember that, when it comes to oil prices, what goes down must go up!
- Natural gas is piped directly to the heater. There is no need to schedule fuel deliveries, nor will you ever have to worry about running out of fuel between deliveries. That’s makes for great peace of mind.
- Natural gas is cleaner than oil. That helps to limit the buildup of soot and dirt that will have to be cleaned out by a maintenance professional.
- Natural gas is versatile. If you’re piping natural gas into your home for your heater, you may as well pipe it in for your water heater, oven/range, and even your clothes dryer!
- Furnaces heat via forced air. While many people prefer the steady, even heating of a radiant system, it is hard to argue against how quickly a forced air heater can bring up temperatures in the house.
If you have any questions, or if you’re ready to schedule any gas furnace services, contact a member of the T&H Mechanical Systems team today.